Posted by on 11 October 2013 02:58 PM
What an online writing center can offer you
Though face to face assistance is best, submitting your writing online allows you the opportunity to receive feedback despite distance or scheduling challenges. Our online writing tutors have been specially trained to offer concise and substantive feedback to not only make your paper better, but make you a better writer as well.
Once your paper is submitted you will hear from a tutor within 24 hours. Most papers will be completed within 48 hours, but please allow for up to 72 hours before your paper is returned.
If you have specific questions regarding your paper or concerns you would like the tutor to be sure and address, include those with the paper.
Tutors can assist with
- Compliance with APA formatting and citation guidelines
- Thesis statement and the paper’s focus
- Organization and structure of the paper
- Paragraph development and coherence
- Writing style and voice
- Thoughts from a reader’s perspective
- Sentence structure, grammar and mechanics
What a tutor is not able to do for you
- Rush your paper or guarantee it returned in less than 72 hours
- Comment on whether the paper meets assignment requirements
Our online tutors are not editors. It is a difficult format to complete a line by line proofread. Our goal is to point out areas that need improvement and ultimately make you a better proofreader and writer.