Symptom: Clicking the paperclip in Webmail doesn't do anything. Can't attach a file to an email message.
Fix 1: Install Silverlight
Make sure Silverlight is installed in your browser (Internet Explorer and Chrome v38 and later)
- Open Outlook Web App
- Click the ? under your name at the top right of the window
- Click About
- Look for the line that reads The required version of Silverlight is installed:
- You should see a Yes. If you see No then you need to install Silverlight for IE on your computer
Click here to get Silverlight --> http://www.microsoft.com/getsilverlight/get-started/install/default.aspx
Fix 2: Use Outlook WebAccess Light
Can't or don't want to install Silver light? Or did the Silverlight Plugin still not fix it?
Here's a workaround. Using the Light version of OWA may do the trick.
- If you have webmail open, close the webmail browser. (Be sure to copy (CTRL+C) any email text you've written first)
- Go to webmail.warnerpacific.edu
- On the login screen click the Checkbox that says Use the light version of Outlook Web App
- Login as normal - the screen will look slightly different but will all you to attach files without the need for Silverlight plugin.