Warner Phone User Guide
Posted by Sabina Pasillas on 24 August 2021 04:02 PM
- To make an outside call
- Lift handset; dial 9, then the phone number.
- If outside Portland area, dial 9 + 1 + area code + phone number
- To make an internal call (regular phone)
- Lift handset, dial internal extension number
- To place a call on hold, With call on the line press HOLD
- To retrieve a call on hold, Lift handset, Press flashing button
- With call in progress – Press TRANSFER – enter the extension (wait to announce call if desired) Hang up.
- Used for hands free dialing, use in place of handset
- Use to answer a call coming in on your second extension. Press Hold then press answer to answer the 2nd call coming in.
- Press Redial and # (pound) to dial last number called or look in display for “previous” & “next”. You can use these options to scroll and find number. Once desired number shows in display, press (#) .
- CONF (CONFERENCE)
- With call in progress press TRANSFER key – Dial ext or 9 + phone number – Press CONFERENCE soft key to bridge calls. (Establish a three way call).
- Flash hook button (used for call waiting, or other features provided on telephone lines, NOT the phone system)
- Turn microphone on or off (red is on)
- Microphone should always be on (lit red)
- CALL FORWARD ALL
- Lift handset, press “CFA’, Dial forwarding destination number or Extension #. (Dial 9 for outside line). Listen for set tone and hang up. You’ll know you have completed forwarding because button will light up.
- To Cancel Call Forwarding :
- Press speaker, button, star (*) and then speaker.
- PROGRAM BLANK BUTTONS
- Press Feature
- Press button you want to program
- Dial Extension or 9 + outside number
- Press Feature
VOICE MAIL INTIAL SETUP
- Press the Voice Mail key
- Enter default password (Call WP IT for reset password)
- Follow prompts for set up
- Note: You must remain in tutorial until it asks if you are satisfied with your changes. After you answer 1 for yes the system will say “Great”. Once you hear this you can hang up, if you hang up before you get to this point the system will have you repeat the tutorial before you can access your mailbox.
VOICE MAIL OPTIONS USING THE DIALPAD
- Check New Message 4
- Leave Message 5
- Review Messages 6
- Change Set up options 7
- Hear Current Greeting 744
- Switch Greetings 745
- Change Call Transfer 76
- Change Message Delivery 76
- Change Security Code 77
CHECKING MESSAGES OFF SITE - NIGHT
- Call 503) 517-1300
- Wait for the automated attend to answer and dial
- 9 + your extension number